20 Tips What You Can Do To Fill the Void
Didn't make it Burning Man...This will help fill the void:
1. Tear down your house. Put it in a truck. Drive 10 hours in any direction. Put the house back together. Invite everyone you meet to come over and party. When everyone leaves, follow them back to their homes, drink all their booze, and break things.
2. Buy a new set of expensive camping gear. Break it.
3. Stack all your fans in one corner of your living room. Put on your most fabulous outfit. Turn the fans on full blast. Dump a vacuum cleaner bag in front of them.
4. Pitch your tent next to the wall of speakers in a crowded, noisy club. Go to sleep.
5. Lean back in a chair until that point where you're just about to fall over, but you catch yourself at the last moment. Hold that position for 9 hours.
6. Only use the toilet in a house that is at least 3 blocks away. Drain all the water from the toilet. Only flush it every 4 days. Hide all the toilet paper.
7. Visit a restaurant and pay them to let you alternate lying in the walk-in freezer and sitting in the oven.
8. Don't sleep for 5 days. Take a wide variety of hallucinogenic/emotion altering drugs. Pick a fight with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
9. Cut, burn, electrocute, bruise, and sunburn various parts of your body. Forget how you did it. Don't go to a doctor.
10. Buy a new pair of favorite shoes. Throw one shoe away.
11. Spend a whole year rummaging through thrift stores for the perfect, most outrageous costume. Forget to pack it.
12. Listen to music you hate for 168 hours straight, or until you think you are going to scream. Scream. Realize you'll love the music for the rest of your life.
13. Bust your ass for a "community." See all the attention get focused on the cracked out drama queen crybaby.
14. Get so drunk you can't recognize your own house. Walk slowly around the block for 5 hours.
15. Sprinkle dirty sand in all your food.
16. Mail $200 to the Reno casino of your choice.
17. Go to a museum. Find one of Salvador Dali's more disturbing but beautiful paintings. Climb inside it.
18. Spend thousands of dollars on a deeply personal artwork. Hide it in a funhouse on the edge of the city. Blow it up.
19. Set up a DJ system downwind of a three-alarm fire. Play a short loop of drum'n'bass until the embers are cold.
20. Have a 3 a.m. soul baring conversation with a drag nun in platforms, a crocodile, and Bugs Bunny. Be unable to tell if you're hallucinating. Lust after Bugs Bunny.